Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bleach Tutorial

video
My wonderful husband got me a digital video camera for Christmas. I asked for it because I wanted to be able to do tutorials on my blog. So without further ado here is the first monthly techniques for January on how to use bleach. I show how to use liquid bleach as well as the "Clorox" bleach gel. I also show a resist technique, using embossing powder, the "Castaway" ink pad and a faux technique that looks like bleach. The next month is February and it's on Texture Paste so be sure and watch for it.

7 comments:

Carey said...

Thank you, I really enjoyed your tutorial and I'll look forward to next month.
Carey

DeniseInYpsi said...

Valerie, you did an awesome job with this; thanks for sharing your time and expertise with us.

Denise

Lady Di said...

Valerie, your desire to help others create beautiful art is tireless, you're amazing. You've done an awesome job with the video and it's great to hear your voice. I look forward to your next video.

Elena said...

Wow! Val what a great tutorial! I'm in on like Flynn on this one!! Can't wait for next month's tutorial! Thank you so much for doing this!!

PS: Happy New Year!

Elena said...

Val, on the "Tom Holtz" (LOL!) example. Did you say your FIRST spritz the card THEN add the ink?

lee said...

What a great idea, I never would have thought of this,I need more ideas on ways to use stamps please!
Lee

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.