Friday, November 14, 2008

The Fab Four


Well I haven't posted anything in a few days but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I signed up for an altered CD swap because my husband had a bunch of free CD's that came with one of his Mac Computer magazines. The theme for the swap was "music" which I thought would be very easy to come up with something but I ended up with artists block. One day I was vacuuming the office area where my husband does the bills and there are several boxes of LP records that he is supposed to convert to digital one of these days. Then it hit me...I'll go through the albums and select some of my favorite groups and scan images from the records and add other embellishments. Here is one of my all time favorite groups, "The Beatles", captured on an altered CD. I also plan on doing Aerosmith, and Elvis Presley for sure but I haven't decided on the fourth one yet. I'm thinking maybe Jimi Hendrix, The Who or maybe The Rolling Stones.

No comments: