Saturday, November 15, 2008

How To Choose An Image




OK Here is a little lesson on how well an image works on a certain background. I used 3 "rusted" backgrounds I created a few days ago with a selection of images that I wanted to work with. (I won't use all of the images but it is better to have more then you need.) Once I decide on the 3 images that work with the 3 backgrounds I will have another lesson showing how my creative process worked in creating these cards. I don't always choose the images first when I decide to make some ATC"s but in this case this is where I started.

3 comments:

crafty capers said...

These look fab. I think I NEED some of that rusting stuff! Can't wait to see the finished ATCs. Kate

crafty capers said...

These look fab. I think I NEED some of that rusting stuff! Can't wait to see the finished ATCs. Kate

Lady Di said...

Your tutorials are wonderful, this one really shows you how to place an image onto a background. Excellent stuff. Thanks.