Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heavy Metal


Here's a real DUH moment for you. I was going to post a message on the ATC World list that there was still time to join the monthly techniques swap I host. It wasn't due until the 15th and that..... OH S*%# It's the 20th. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any more cards in the mail for that swap. Seems they are all here and I haven't done the card that I am going to include in everyones envelope. This revelation came at 4:30 this afternoon so I have been sequestered in the basement frantically working to get them done. (MY BAD!) Well they are mostly done but I will be able to mail them tomorrow. (I really am thinking that Halloween is going to be any day now.) It's just not time for it to be Thanksgiving next week. SIGH.....

1 comment:

Juliet A said...

There is so much metal on this one card I have to think that it will add two onces to the weight all by itself. It's gorgeous, though.